As one of nature’s pure blue fruits, blueberries are an icon of wellness used in thousands of food industry applications around the world. In 2012, an estimated 1400 new blueberry-containing products were introduced in the US. Blueberries:
Blueberry – Nature’s True Blue Fruit
- Offer almost 2x the total polyphenol content and 2.5x the in vitro antioxidant capacity of red grapes
- Provide the essential mineral manganese which plays a role in bone development
- Harvard researchers found that consuming blueberries 3x per week over decades could lower the risk of diabetes by 33%
- Are rich in Vitamin K and a good source of Vitamin C
- Are a good source of manganese
- Serve as a good source of fiber with 14% of daily intake in one cup
Blueberries add a pop of blue and consumer appeal to health and wellness products.
For recipes, fun facts and more about naturally sweet and healthy blueberries, click here.
Blueberry Juice & Puree Products
|JUICE||Blueberry Juice Concentrate, 65 Brix||Specification||Nutritional|
|Blueberry Juice Concentrate, 65 Brix Organic
|PUREE||Blueberry Puree Concentrate, 30 Brix||Specification||Nutritional|
|Blueberry Puree NFC – Aseptic||Specification||Nutritional|
|Blueberry Puree NFC – Aseptic Organic||Specification||Nutritional|