Special Recognition Green Certification
Milne was recognized in September 2012 by Industrial Container Services, the largest provider of reusable container solutions in the United States, for its corporate social responsibility efforts and commitment in using packaging products that advance sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment. View Certificate
Milne strives to maintain the highest standards of product quality and food safety in the industry. Milne has earned the following certifications which represent its commitment to using the industry’s best practices and maintaining traceability back to raw materials during every phase of production, packaging and shipping.
- Orthodox Union (OU) Kosher View Certificate
- Washington State Dept of Agriculture’s (WSDA) Organic Program View Certificate
- British Retail Consortium (BRC) View Certificate
- Halal Certificate (IFANCA) View Certificate
- HACCP Letter Single Strength (NFC) Juices & Purees View Certificate
- HACCP Letter Juice & Puree Concentrates View Certificate
- Natural Certification View Certificate
- MSDS Food Grade Statement View Certificate
- Non-GMO Project Verified Products View Certificate
- Non GMO Statement View Certificate
- Allergen Statement View Certificate
- Vegan Statement View Certificate
- Technical Data Sheets and Nutritional Information on each product can be found under the Products tab in the navigation bar.
Milne is certified annually as a kosher processing facility by the OU, the world’s largest and most widely recognized kosher certification agency. This certification includes all of Milne’s concentrates and purees, particularly Concord grape items.
The WSDA Organic Program annually certifies Milne as an approved processor of certified organic agricultural items into certified finished organic food ingredients. WSDA is the certifying agent for the US Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) National Organic Program.
The USDA National Organic Program requires all producers and handlers to be certified to sell, label or represent their products as “100% organic,” “organic” or “made with organic” (specified ingredients or food groups). Milne, through its organic certification by WSDA, has been involved in the national program since its inception.
The BRC standard is an internationally recognized criterion for food manufacturers aimed at assisting them in producing safe, quality products. Milne is audited annually and consistently receives a “Grade A” rating.