Fruit & Vegetable PureesMilne produces pure fruit purees with no artificial color, flavor or preservatives in both concentrate and NFC (Not From Concentrate) with a selection available as organic.
Puree Concentrate: A pulp or paste made from the fleshy part of the fruit is heat treated and sieved to remove the skin and seeds. It is then finished through screens to a specified consistency or smoothness. Concentrated puree is depectinized and evaporated under vacuum to a standardized Brix level. Concentrates are favored for ease-of-use and economical storage and transport.
NFC Puree (Not From Concentrate): The fruit is processed (heat treated and sieved) to remove the skin and seeds of the fruit and then finished through screens. All NFC puree products are pasteurized.
- Bakery: cookie and pastry fillings
- Beverage: juices, drinks and smoothies
- Confections: jellies, gummies, hard candy centers and chocolate centers
- Dairy: yogurts, drinks, ice cream, sorbets, frozen novelties and desserts
- Snack Foods: breakfast, energy and meal bars
- Sauces: salad dressings and jams
::_create_link_instead_:: (1) + PACKAGING OPTIONS (2)https://milnefruit.com/packaging.html