Lemon – Juicy and Flavorful
Lemons add tangy flavor and bright yellow color to almost any consumer product. Loaded with Vitamin C, lemons have a very refreshing, light, slightly sweet and sour taste to them. Lemons:
- Are a very good source of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), providing about 88% of daily recommended intake.
- Are one of the very lowest glycemic fruits.
- Are one of the lowest citrus fruits in calories with just 29 calories per 100g
- Provide a good source of Vitamin B6, iron and potassium and a very good source of dietary fiber
- Are low in sodium and contain no saturated fats or cholesterol
Lemons enhance both sweet or savory ingredients, bringing a healthy dose of Vitamin C to new consumer products such as yogurt, baked goods, smoothies and more.
Lemon Juice & Puree Products
|PUREE||Whole Lemon Puree NFC