Milne, located in the abundant agricultural region of eastern Washington, is an industry leader in creating organic fruit juices, concentrates and purees. A locally owned and operated family agribusiness who values long term relationship building, Milne has driven innovation, new product development and product quality since 1956. With traceability, vertical integration programs, quality assurance and social awareness measures in place, Milne’s organic line is fully compliant and brings nothing but the goodness of nature to its organic products.
Milne offers nature’s goodness in these organic fruit varieties:
Washington State Department of Agriculture’s (WSDA) Organic Program
The WSDA Organic Program annually certifies Milne as an approved processor of certified organic agricultural items into certified finished organic food ingredients. WSDA is the certifying agent for the US Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) National Organic Program.
US Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) National Organic Program
The USDA National Organic Program requires all producers and handlers to be certified to sell, label or represent their products as “100% organic,” “organic” or “made with organic” (specified ingredients or food groups). Milne, through its organic certification by WSDA, has been involved in the national program since its inception.
Milne's Expanding List Organic Juices & Purees
Milne's Organic Advantage
- 100% all-natural
- Pure with no artificial color or preservatives
- Low in calories, naturally fat-free and sodium-free
- Brix levels can vary to customer specifications
- Storage: frozen at –5°F or below
- Shelf stable: minimum of three years when properly stored at 0°F in unopened containers for frozen packaging, two years for aseptic
- Certified by WSDA, USDA, JAS, BRC and OU Kosher
- Packaged frozen in pails, drums, totes and tank trucks or aseptic in bag-in-box, drums and totes
Milne offers a variety of non-aseptic packaging for organic ingredients in pails, drums, totes, and by the tank truck. Aseptic packaged products are ready-to-use – no thawing required and available in a wide variety of sizes including bag-in-box, drums and totes. Each pail or drum is labeled with lot number, product ID and Julian date of production.